Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

Top 5 Lush Bath Bombs ♡

I've mentioned it a few times on here but I'm moving into a new flat soon, and unfortunately it doesn't have a bath so I'm going to have to learn to live without my beloved Lush bath bombs, to soften the blow of having to go without bath bombs I thought I'd share my top 5 bath bombs from the permanent collection, I would love to do a top 5 from limited edition ranges but I don't know how I could make that work with them all coming out at different times of year, especially seeing as I can only actually use them when I go to stay at home.


My absolute number one favourite Lush bath bomb from the regular range is without a doubt Intergalactic (£4.25) it was originally an Oxford Street exclusive but thankfully they extended it into regular stores and I've used more of these than I care to remember, it contains peppermint, grapefruit, vertivert and cedarwood oils and has the most incredible balanced minty scent, I would genuinely love to have this in perfume form, and think they should just bring the scent into a shower gel so that I can love it once I've not got a bath anymore. It's not just the scent that has me head over heels though, when you pop this in the bath it's like a stunning galaxy in your bath! With the deep blue colour and the lustre it is incredible! I can't say enough about it..but please Lush, please make a perfume and shower gel to feed my Intergalactic addiction?!


The Experimenter (£4.25) is one that I seem to forget that I love as much as I do, with all of it's stunning colours it's one of the best for taking photos of when it's dropped into the water, it's so bright and colourful, the scent is quite different from what people expect from Lush, with vanilla and tonka absolutes and vertivert oil it's very smoky and earthy, I think it would definitely appeal to a lot of people, especially people that are usually put off by sweet smell that people usually associate with the brand.


Next up, another popular ex-exclusve is Frozen (£4.25) this one contains grapefruit, rose and neroli oils and smells very refreshingly sweet, it's very uplifting and looks beautiful as it fizzes away, I really like this one for warmer weather.  The mix of blue shades and lustre have a really pretty effect in the water, very fitting for a bath bomb based on the film Frozen, Elsa would definitely approve.


If you like more relaxing baths then Twilight (£3.75) is definitely my favourite soothing bath bomb they have, with lavender and ylang ylang oils and tonka absolute it's got a much sweeter, softer lavender scent which is perfect for me as I'm not a fan of strong floral scents. It has a pinky, purple blue blend of colours which look beautiful in the bath, it kind of reminds me of Sleeping Beauty, perfect for late night baths.


The last of my top 5 is definitely Honey Bee (£3.50) I only have one photo of this one as it doesn't tend to make patterns in the bath, while it isn't the most exciting of bath bombs it does smell lovely, very sweet and warming, and leaves your skin feeling lovely, it contains rhassoul mud, honey and aloe vera gel. If you like the scent and softening effects of this one the Shoot for the Stars Christmas bath bomb is basically the same which I have a photo of below.


Choosing just five favourites was really difficult, especially if you take into account all of the limited editions and ones, and this isn't even thinking about the bubble bars, so I thought I'd put a few extra pictures in of some others, I love taking photos of Lush bath bombs and my instagram has quite a lot on there (@yazminejenni-shameless promo)

top-Yoga Bomb, bottom left-Intergalactic bottom right-Shoot for the Stars

top left- Intergalactic top right & bottom left-Lord of Misrule bottom right-Big Blue & Sunnyside
I really hope I didn't ramble too much..I hope you liked this post, I'm going to miss Lush's bath products but there's always visits home I suppose (let's hope my mum doesn't see that!) let me know your favourite Lush products in the comments, especially non bath ones!
Thankyou for reading ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik